Alpinestars Sigma Drystar Jacket Review

This jacket is a real gem from Alpinestars. I have owned mine now for two years, it has allowed me to have an enhanced sense of enjoyment and it becomes more comfortable every time I wear it.

The jacket has a Drystar lining, which is Alpinestars’ version of a Gore-Tex membrane. It works great! An inner zip and an outer zip add to the many features of this jacket. I bought the Sigma due its price point in the market coupled with the manufactures reputation for producing quality products; it certainly represented value and quality. Also the length of the jacket suited me. I frequently ride a CB1000R and a Pan-European. I really wanted something warm that still allowed me the movement and flexibility that my summer gear gives me. Having worn this jacket frequently, I can honestly say that it is warm, represents value for money, and is nicely styled with many features.

To find out more about Alpinestars jackets and Honda bikes, visit the rest of our site.

Article by:  Stuart